The idea behind streams4freedom is that in order to be free from 9 to 5 "slavery", you need to set up various streams of income to make money work for you(so that you don't have to work for it).

Getting rich? Becoming a millionaire? It's not my personal goal. When my various streams will be bringing in enough income to replace my 9 to 5 job, that's when I'll know that I have reached my initial goal. On the other hand, the goal of streams4freedom is to share knowledge with people around the world about earning money online and offline. I am no expert, but I am very excited about this project. A lot of what I have learned and practiced over the last 15 years were related to this project in some way or another.

Why become free? Am I a prisoner in the first place?

People who don't have to worry about money all the time can focus on what they really like and want to do. When you no longer have to worry about paying your bills, about having a roof over your head, about having clothes to protect you from the elements and having food in the pantry(and in your tummy), a burden gets lifted off your shoulders and your creativity is able to flourish.

«I work for money, and I can buy all the stuff I need. What's so bad about that?»

What if you were to lose your job? What if the company where you work were to close down? What then? How would you survive?

If you set up various streams that bring you income every month (or every day), then even if a few of those streams dry up, you still have plenty of income coming in from other sources to compensate. It is then much more secure and stable. Remember what they say about not keeping all your eggs in the same basket? Well it's the same idea behind this.

The beauty of the web is that you can share your knowledge, share your experiences with much of the "civilized"(or industrialized) world. Your audience is no longer your neighborhood, or your town, it's now the world.

Some people see money as an evil thing, a dirty thing. Sure, people who obsess over money will do almost anything to get it. Money is simply a medium, a way to exchange time or knowledge for other "useful things". In olden times people traded things they made for food or other necessities. Money is basically a way to exchange value. If you have something useful to someone else, that thing has value.

So do something of value and offer it to people, and you will get something of value back in exchange.

0 comments